Friday, November 4, 2016

Can I go already?

While this week was a little emotional for those left behind, this missionary was just ready to go.  All smiles and tired of waiting.

Here are a few photos - ok a lot of photos but knowing my son as I do, I will be pleasantly surprised if I get many photos from him during the next two years.  I may need to use my social networking skills to collect bonus photos from the other missionary moms.

So enjoy them while you can.

Spencer left Minnesota on Tuesday Nov 1st and headed to Utah.
One last family photo at the airport.

Hard to see the big smile and wave but they are there.

He got to spend Tuesday and Wednesday with the Walkers and got to chill with his smallest cousin.

Wednesday - MTC day.

Was able to catch lunch that included his oldest cousin.

Off for Provo Temple photos prior to the drop off.

Payback is only fair, right?

At the MTC they have a lot of Hosts (missionary guides) outside ready to help the new missionaries get their stuff settled.  There isn't much time to say goodbye at the curb - but he had taken care of that ahead of time.


Time to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment