Friday, November 25, 2016

Week 3 - Bonus Post from Mom

I have joined some Facebook groups with connections to the Stockholm Sweden Mission.  In Spencer's email this week he mentioned TRC - which means Teaching Resource Center.  I already knew he had done a great job because the person he was teaching posted to one of the groups I follow.  And he included photos! Thanks John Knecht!

"Today was TRC...where these Elders and one Sister teach in Swedish for the first time. They did great. I learned about 'Enduring to the End' and the 'Free Agency" from Elders Kim Christianson Ashford and Wade Beveridge. From Elders Cook and Hartin, ETTE. I also got a couple of group shots....Enjoy...and Tag your Elder or Sister."
Elder Ashford and Beveridge
Elder Cook and Elder Hartin 
Swedish Missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment