Thursday, December 15, 2016

2nd Day in Sweden: Training, New Companion, New Area!

I may have spent the last couple of days stalking Facebook (a mission page and a secret one for us crazy loving and non-worrying moms 😇), the mission blog, and my email waiting to hear about where our missionary's first area will be.  The wait was over this morning.

Here is another part of the letter we received from President Beckstrand
"The next morning we began the day promptly at 6:30 a.m. with breakfast at the Mission Home. We departed the Mission Home for the nearby Täby Chapel where the Assistants, Sister Beckstrand and I provided training.  
In the second meeting of the morning, he met his new companion and trainer, Äldste Tuomo O. Murtonen. They will serve together in the Helsingborg I area of the Sweden Stockholm Mission."
And the Photos!

(Mom's Note: I have learned that his companion is from Finland and has been on his mission just over a year.)






No comments:

Post a Comment